Monday 27 February 2012

Mystrery Man!

You know the feeling that you try hard to fight but I guess I can’t shake the feeling. My tummy feels empty after I have devoured a king sized burger. My legs just feel too heavy for my knees. My heart for a reason is starting to beat faster. I even smile in my sleep. I guess I have found puppy love and I just want to act like a puppy…and I mean literally. I want to jump up and down, roll over you know the drill.

To shoe addicts the feeling is like getting hold of the last exclusive Jimmy Choo shoes and there are three other women who are ready to go down and fight for the shoe, but you are the one who has the shoe.

To fashionista it’s like creating a trend that’s like a revolution on its own. The thrill, the joy of becoming a fashion guru people will be talking about you from generations and generations to come.

How can I forget addicts…laughs! I feel like I’ve got my fix.

I feel like dancing in the rain naked! I don’t understand what is happening to me but I can’t complain because I have never felt this good before.

I’m in Space now and floating with stars. I want to write your name in the sky. Where were you years ago, where were you to mend my heart?

There’s something about you, is it your smile? Is it the way you walk or perhaps the way you speak? There’s just something about you. You just stand out from the rest. There are many guys out there who try to impress but your presence just makes the rest seem worst. But you already taken…

No comments:

Post a Comment